The Busch Gardens trip is upon us! Below is some helpful information about the trip tomorrow.
1. The students and chaperones need to be here at the normal start of school at 9:00. They need to go to the cafeteria so we can get chaperones with groups, take roll, and get on the buses.
2. It looks like we are going to have rain tomorrow. We are recommending boots, ponchos or raincoats, and a change of clothes for the bus ride home.
3. We will be returning to Sutherland between 8:30 and 9:00. Please be here to pick up your child then. Please do not park in front of the school or on the loop or the buses will not be able to get there. We will have the students call when we get to Pantops to let you know we are close.
4. Please make sure your child has either money for lunch and dinner or a packed lunch and/or dinner. We will not be stopping for food on the way home.
5. Students can bring a movie to watch on the bus but it must be G or PG.
6. Students can bring their phones and other electronics but the school is not responsible for them if something happens. They can leave them on the bus as it will be locked while we are there, but again, the school is not responsible for them if something happens.
7. Please have the students bring a Ziploc bag to put their electronics in if they choose to carry them around the park.
8. The students are to be respectful to their chaperones at all times, and if there is a problem, they will stay with a teacher for an appropriate amount of time.